Tuesday, April 03, 2007

shopping on tuesday

this is my first effort on Flickr logo. If you click it, you'll go home

shopping tuesday 4 April 2007 Chelmsley Wood and Tile Cross - my very first photoset on Flickr

CLICK ANY IMAGE TO SEE IT BIGGER



still not cleaned up outside Merton House



I handed in my prescription to the pharmacy at Chelmsley Wood Primary Care Centre and walked in to the shops



this old vacuum cleaner has been in the school grounds for months and months - if Solihull Metropolitan Counsil does not set a good example and take pride in tidiness, how will the kids learn not to drop litter?





a wonderful hedge near by the Fordbridge Town Hall




You can see Merton House in the middle on the horizon behind the cherry blossom



I am going to blog the building of the new Banbury Club



so much for town planning ideals - allowing the building a private beer house in the park





these yellow marks are signs of a survey of drains and telephone cables ready for the redevelopment of the library SW = storm water drain?



the POST OFFICE TELEPHONE installation








FW = foul water or sewage?



all the public toilets have been closed except one in the centre - this relic will soon be swept away



where the telephone trunk cables enter the telephone exchange











the blue dashes seem tobe a street level or a boundary





unloading only under the shopping mall




clamping vehicle wheels to extract money is a new british national pastime



stairs as rusty as a neglected trawler



lots and lots of notices, but who sees them let alone reads them









me seen dimly in the reflection, and then I took the escalator up to Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre





to my left an empty shop





all newly painted upstairs and bright with energy saving lights



to Somerfield - Google Search



£1.99 each for Fyfes pineapples, but I pay £1 for two or three in Saint Martin's market



a look at the junk pile



and on the check out belt RadioTimes and minced meat that goes out of date today



Sony PlayStation 3 has landed in Woolworth




the big weigh in and I am definitely two inches or 5 cm shorter in height as I age (I was 6 foot now 5' 9.9" or 178 cm), but I lost 8 lbs or 3.4 kilograms and my body fat percentage was down 1%








a dangerously hard playground sixties style for children

and then I took the 97 bus to Tile Cross




gorse in bloom at the catholic church by the bus stop - a crown of thorns ?



you can see a magpie's nest high in the tree by the new Bingo Hall behind LIDL







security rules - adding blinds and cameras



and I succumbed to my sweet tooth



59 pence a packet for liqueur chocolates by the check out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home