Monday, December 04, 2006

shopping at LIDL again

After droppping my routine prescription at the pharmacy - for collection on Wednesdaay after 4:30 p.m - I walked past my latest electric neigbours who moved in a few months ago


and waited for the 97 at this excellent bus stop.

the reddishness of the reflected yellow sodium light tickled my eye.



an attempt at another composition







when I got in this 97 bus,
it had cleadly been used by school children on their way home about 2 hours ago.










I got over the wall and went into LIDL




on offer near the tills
and mass produced cheap cider 7.5% alcohol

with my webmaster hat on I was looking for some some unusual textures for background JPGs to be made in photoshop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Moran said...

Nice snaps. Ive never seen so many picked onions. Yes Rome was a crazy place the Traffic was terrible. :))

12/07/2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home