Thursday, November 30, 2006

english plumbing

when I went out I saw the hole in the Bosworth Drive bus stop roof has been fixed
I took the 97 bus to LIDL at Tile Cross and did some window shopping opposite

KAV'S bathroom and tile centre: "At our showrooms you can expect to find the very latest in bathrooms furnishings. Our extensive range of fittings and suites will make it easy for you to mix and match for any style that you require or to choose our unique designs to make the bathroom of your dreams. "



and round the back is a private road

on the corner of which is KAV'S yard


I got thr url pf the back of his van KAV'S bathroom and tile centre

a good irish nameKavanagh Family
The origin and early history of the Kavanagh clan and family. Details of notable clan members.


and this is the door to the trade counter

32 East Meadway,
Tile Cross,
Birmingham,
B33 0AP.

Tel : 0121 783 4470

and then I went to

Bains 42 East Meadway Birmingham West Midlands B33 0AP


because what I really wanted was the new Radio Times | Magazine starting on saturday
"radio times" bbc - Google Search

the parade of shops seen from the 97 bus stop
near by Kitts Green, Birmingham property house prices from Nestoria

back on Bosworth Drive a newly inflated nisse (elf) waved to me from its igloo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home