Wednesday, November 22, 2006

walking in the rain

because I needed to exercise and see the autumn colours



from Lea Hall Station I went by train to Coventry

and got a bit lost




Cycle-smith James Starley also founded the car making industry here

see me with my big golf umbrella





site of the medieval town wall









EUROPAFEST dot com


Santa said:- "Back in 10 minutes with a fresh team of reindeer"


electric reindeer ride


the operator was from Poland


and I took bus 900 back from Coventry

were they talking in Rumanian?

bus stop at Birmingham International train station


but I took a train


past the apron at Birmingham airport BHX



one stop to Marston Green



see the landing lights of the plane which is dropping in through the clouds at about LIDL Mackadown


two buses later back in Bosworth Drive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home