Saturday, March 10, 2007

back to BANKS



"My trousers had been shortened and were ready to collect"
said a young voice o my phone.

but I missed the 97 / 11a bus stop so went on into Birmingham

what mother wants house keeping stuff as a present for Mother's Day?
- like getting socks as a present for Xmas or a birthday

I was in Big Argos to get some sockets for my computer connections.

KEEP BRITAIN TIDY was the old slogan

DROP IT AND COP IT
Will your litter come back to haunt you?
£75 fine

BE PROUD OF BRUM
I LOVE THE BIN

I TOOLK BENDY BUS NUMBER 67


the old Birmingham Fire Brigade Headquarters is listed and for sale

wrong bus so I changed to an 11a here

BANKS is two double fronted shops

the second for BIG shoes


leaving the 11

by the Police Station


what a mess on their pavement


he was reading Philip Roth - American Pastoral
Philip Roth American Pastoral - Google Search

after a rest and after sunset

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh W said...

something is still wrong with the blogger image server anmd the obsessive security system

what a waste of time

if you view source and look at the code it looks OK

3/12/2007 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home