Friday, January 26, 2007

solihull on thursday

and the electricians were in Merton House to modernize our door telephone system

with a wagon load of gear

I could hear the sound of the approaching masonry drills - the two installers started on the tenth floor and worked their way down Merton House to me on the seventh

without the flash

from Bristol and thank you for a good clean job fixing the door telephone


but I have not read the manual yet


smile :-) because I can see you on our new TV door telephone



The sunset reflected in the Fire Control as I set out for Solihull
first to catch the 97 bus to Kitts Green and then the 72 to Solihull



I love the light on the scratched plastic of the Kitts Green bus stop shelters












reading the bible on bus 97

I took the 72 to Solihull and went into Touchwood

new shop design in Touchwood Solihull

3G is here

and got a printer cable at Jessops

free phone but pay for taxi





and into the library to return two books by Temple Grandin
temple grandin - Google Search

upstairs two exhibitions



dancers warming up before their entry in the theatre


City of the Immortals,
Michelle Lord
, Exhibition ... Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council | Solihull Connect, Library Square, Solihull B91 3RG
"michelle lord" - Google Search


full speed ahead with ancestry library edition

and over the square by the war memorial and the parish church

past the Mason's Arms with a shy doorman

into my local - The George

Christine and Keith my two great friends
Black Beamish - no more Red Beam ish beer
so I drank Courage best bitter

Vicky liked her "cheesy smile"
and showed me how to transfer a copy of this file to her own Sony Ericsson K800i videophone

and she took this one as a guest photographer in this blog and blue toothed it over to my mobile phone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home