Saturday, February 10, 2007

up and down Merton House

Well I took the trash out to a blocked chute
and climbed up to the tenth floor

looking down and the snow has gone

Bosworth Drive, Chelmsley Wood, and I could see the BHX airport to my left (south) but without a telephoto lens no useful picture could be taken in this light

with my back to the open window - and it looks like condensation on the cold lens made a soft filter

after climbing down 10 floors

if you click to enlarge you can see the open window I lent out of to start this blog

much later after climbing up seven floors and after getting my breath back

when I got back on line I found a bored lister on soc.genealogy.britain had photoshopped me

Welcome to the Astral Project

Talking of which.... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral.project/temp/hugh.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home