Sunday, February 04, 2007

rugger deal amd sleepy cider

I needed a break and Iwas gripped by the rugby football match between Ireland and Wales at CardiffI used to play in the scrum as prop or second row

Rugger and rowing were my favourite sports

then another brilliant Deal or No Deal - Noel Edminds / cut to audience

I laughed and laughed atNoel's wit

my close by convenience store and off licence in Bosworth Drive was a few % dearer than BAINS

so I rode the top deck of the 97 bus here on the Meadway way past LIDL
the route on Google co uk maps
was 3.5 miles or 5.6 km and an amusing google feature

up hill and down dale by ALDI to Drinks R' US on the corner of Little Bromwich Road and Bordesley Green East


the OFF LICENSE means that you must drink outside or at home
MEMO pay cash
they charge 50 p extra for using a card even if cheaper than BAINS



chest high with cans of beer and even barley wine


and when I got hoome
sleepy medicine

I had a bad night last night from 2:00 to about 5:00 am

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home