Tuesday, May 08, 2007

shopping and gardening in Copenhagen - a photoset on Flickr

shopping and gardening in Copenhagen - a photoset on Flickr: "i have been taking more snaps from moving buses

DSC02906

whilst visiting Apple shops to get a connection from my MacBook Pro to an older Sony television
DSC02948


and when I got home in my garden I attacked the dead bamboo roots with an ax
DSC02979


at one point I fell over backwards when a rootlet came loose

DSC02981


Finally I sat on my home made bench and had some beer and listened to the blackbirds singing after sunset


The pretty snail was my only companion - no doubt a descendent of those I rescued when these houses were modernised 12 years ago and the original Brumleby gardens obliterated

DSC02987


spacer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home